A New Way to Get Strength

Okay, I know I may be behind the times, but I found this new thing called "Blogging". I wonder if anyone else is doing it...

Anyway, the days of writing a (mostly) weekly SFTW in Word and e-mailing a document that some could open and some could not are now behind me. Instead, I will be writing right here.

Please enter your e-mail address in the little box on the right and subscribe to the SFTW blog. Then, I assume, this internet thingy somehow alerts you when I post something new and you will get a message in your inbox thingy. (Sorry, I didn't mean to get so technical...)

Will I post every week? Hopefully. I think with the ease of this new "Blogging" thing, I may even post more than that.

Either way, I'd love to have your support in this and I'd love to have you read what God puts on my heart to write.

I still love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strength for the Week - Selfishly Alone

Push and Pull