What I Read This Week

I thought it would be fun to share with you some of what I read this week.  I follow a whole lotta blogs, and I find that they not only give me great sermon material (quotes, illustrations), and they not only keep me informed about what is going on in the world from a Christian perspective, but I am really edified and encouraged by many of them.

So check these out and enjoy!

Check out Sammy Adebiyi's blog about surrendering to God here

And Joe Carter's exploration of whether or not the now legal in some states use of marijuana is sinful here

And Steven Dunn's cumulative case for the existence of God here

And Ray Ortlund's discussion of four different types of speech Christians should concern themselves with here

And an excerpt from a new commentary on the book of Obadiah here


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strength for the Week - Selfishly Alone

A New Way to Get Strength

Push and Pull