What I Read This Week (March 2014)

Howdy, y'all!  I thought I'd share some of the things I read this week that I found particularly interesting.  (And, in the interest of full disclosure: I have a few posts started but not finished, and I was REALLY pressed for time this week). 

Enjoy!

Check out this post about how to handle the atheist-created "reason vs. faith" myth here

Next, check out some teaching from John Wesley on seeking God here

Then, check out a GREAT defense of complementarianism (the belief that God made men and women to fill different but complementary roles) here

Then check out this post in favor of pastors staying for a long time in their pastorate here (which is a good companion to my post from last week that you can find here )

Finally, read a great post that a great friend sent to me about making friends who are different than me here (thanks, Leyla!!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strength for the Week - Selfishly Alone

A New Way to Get Strength

Push and Pull